Skip to content

Kenji 7 Months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Ellie @ 10 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    15 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    JKentJ
    @bernadette thank you and yes she is!
  • Ayo at 4 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    dmeyD
    Thanks, yes he was curious about the camera..
  • Mody, 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    PetraP
    Haha, I am sure you would yend her back soon - my little devil:))) Today we were on a walk and Mody caught lttle animal - don?t know english name, but here it is :D:D:D Mody - the hunter:D [image: attachment_p_74637_0_sysel.jpg]
  • Freckles at 8 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    What a beautiful dog! Thanks for sharing!
  • Mirtillo nine months

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    @LiveWWSD: As in the Italian leather and Suede designer? :p I do think you can make a nice purse out of Tillo's coat ;) Mirtillo means 'blueberry'.. don't ask..:rolleyes:
  • We've forgotten Ren. 7 0f 7

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @JoeyQ: Thanks for all the pics! Just keep 'em coming. Is brindle and saddle the same? One of our breeders would be able to answer that more accuately than I. It's like a flaw in the brindle coat itself…...I think???:confused: Anyone?