New member from Maryland - updated with pictures

• hi! im glad ozzie and lacie's family is here. i remember seeing them, (i am a brat member)too cute! thank you for having a brat dog, well two, really! welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of basenjis!

• Hello and welcome! Yes, Nala get a lot of attention when we dare to bring her out in public! This is a great place for information and fun.

• Welcome Jim! Yes, you will get lots of info here just as I have! I am a first time dog owner with a B!

• updated with pictures 🙂

• Hello!!

Your brindle & white Basenji looks alot like ours. Someone in PetSmart asked us if she was a DINGO!!! We recently saw another brindle basenji at a hotel in Maryland, my husband did a doubletake as he thought it was ours. Most peole, including ourselves are not familiar with this breed. We really are taken with her. I called BRAT as I was thinking that I couldnt manage her but I am trying. Best of Luck with your new additions!!

• I love the nap picture. There's nothing cuter than a snoozing basenji. Lorraine, a man asked me one day if Abbey was a Jack Russell terrier!

• I had a few people ask me if Zahra was a Chihuahua!

Goldenfri, I love the one of them cuddled up head to toe very cute!

• My dogs would never allowed another one so close while chewing on a hoof or a bone!
    Lacie and Ozzie are real nice dogs!

• What beautiful dogs!! And how adorable that they love to sleep so close to each other 🙂

• How sweet! Love the pictures!

Suggested Topics