Skip to content

Horse Photos (& a few of the doggies!!)

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • The horse and the ball

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    sabaS
    Excellent, made me smile all the way through, except whenhe/she fell over :D… I wa expecting the ball to go ...... POOF ....... :D
  • Pug Show Photos

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    BuanaB
    oooowwww I like her :D I have no idea about judging a pug, but the ears of the second pug (photo 10, I think with the three pugs)
  • Crufts Photos

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    Ooh that's great! Congrats! Love the pics.. I'm really starting to like those pugs.. :rolleyes:
  • Doggie Doors

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    I've had a dog door in my sliding glass door, but I had one put in the wall when I got a nice new sliding glass door and didn't want to ruin the look (and some accessibility). I've had 3 basenjis over about 18 years, and they have loved being able to go out and sunbathe in the backyard whenever they feel like it. They stay in when it's raining or cold–but will go out to do their business.
  • Figured out the photos albums

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Doggie do-do

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    AmberedA
    @abby_basenji: I vote for te poop bag on fire on her doorstep. LOL! :D omg, i know you just didnt! hahahahaha…..i wonder if anyone REALLY does that? i have done my fair share to t.p.ing and even "forking" a yard once. hey, i was a teenager they were the faculty of my private christian school i think burning bags of shite is a whole 'nother level