• I thinking about getting one of those {doggie pet waste disposal things that go in ur yard in the ground } And was wondering if any of u had one or have ever used one i have 3 dogs so picken the mess up with a bag and throwing it away eachtime doesnt work out to well i have one of those rake things now and just use a regular trash barrel in the back however where going to be moving again and that backyard doesnt have a place i can hide the trashcan like i can here so i was wondering if anyone that used them had liked them do they smell ? I've looked at a few of them and it says there like a septic tank for dogs so i'm jus worried that it's going to stink and also that maybe it will not go into the ground and make it kinda soggy and make more bugs attracted to it ..

Anyone use one??

• Let me know what you find out… We might be moving too and we were thinking about the same options.

• I'm wondering now about composting. Our city composts doggie doo in recyclable bags only in with the kitchen compost. If that's the case, shouldn't it be the same in your own backyard? I'm sure it would have an accelerator as well to keep the smell down and work much the same as a septic system. I've been thinking about it as well. I wonder if the company would provide references for someone to phone.

• I pick up the dog poop twice per day (three dogs here too.) I put it in a 5-gallon bucket (bottom lined with newspaper), pour a little baking soda on it the poo daily and add a layer of newspaper every other day. I empty the bucket in the big trashcan twice a week. I'm thinking of painting the bucket with some flowers to make it look nicer than the "nasty poop bucket". The only problem is, if there is no lid then it gets nasty when there's rain. So a lid to contain any extra smell is a good idea. Heck, with three dogs we don't get that much company anyway! 😉 I live in a small town with no special options for doggie poo disposal so this is pretty much the best way I've found to do it.

• well i got it but ain't moving for 2 weeks so as soon as i put it in there and use it for a couple weeks i will let ya all know if it 's worth the moeny or if my yard sells like a septic tank LOL 🙂

• My parents got one of these but they didn't realize when they bought that they actually had to do regular maintainence with it, such as adding water and activators. They never really used it too much. So, if you don't mind that, it sounds like a pretty good idea.

Definitely let us know, I've been thinking about getting one myself.

Suggested Topics