Skip to content

Pictures of jonny b.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Love these little doggies.
  • A few Watson pictures…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures - he's a handsome boy. Debra - what a coincidence - I too had my first tick this year (or at least Bereke had the tick, not me) and that after more years than I care to remember. My husband remembered seeing instructions on how to remove it luckily!
  • Missing my B

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    12k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Glad you are home and that your family is ok. Sounds like Hope is pleased to see her mum back :)
  • Holiday Pictures!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    aww man Im soo Jealous of the laying by the fire picture….thats where I wanna be RIGHT NOW!! hehehee
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]
  • Just some pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    TivaT
    I really adore your basenjis! ;)