• Yep, I agree the last series will fit him better in a few months :rolleyes:
    But now you already have an idea how our little boy will show up on our next meeting …;)
    Greetz

• Yep, the last collars look bigger than his head :eek: but still they are very stylish.

• Hihihi! When he has a collar on form the last series, he can put his head on it when he?s tired…. hahaha

• How many collars do you have?? But they are beautiful and I would like to have them all…

• @Beckis:

How many collars do you have?? But they are beautiful and I would like to have them all…

I have 5 of them… And when I look to their on-line catalogue I see many more that I like very much... I'm thinking of one collar a month ...;)
    If you are interested : on my website you can find a link to their site.:)

• @tsjoe007:

I have 5 of them… And when I look in their on-line catalogue I see many more that I like very much... I'm thinking of one collar a month ...;)
    If you are interested : on my website you can find a link to their site.:)

Can you give me the link?:o
    I hope they can send them to Sweden…:)

• @Beckis:

Can you give me the link?:o
    I hope they can send them to Sweden…:)

On my "User CP - Contact Information" you will find the link to my homepage. Then go to "Pictures" - "Collars".
    Sending them to Sweden won't be a problem as they are shipping their collars and leashes worldwide:)

• @tsjoe007:

On my "User CP - Contact Information" you will find the link to my homepage. Then go to "Pictures" - "Collars".
    Sending them to Sweden won't be a problem as they are shipping their collars and leashes worldwide:)

Thanks! They are BEAUTIFUL!!

• You got your collars from Around the Hounds in Canada didn't you? I recognize the first blue one and the one with the bees. That is where my b kids get their collars from as well…the owner Char is super nice and helpful. Tough to pick which ones to get as there are so many nice ones.

• @renaultf1:

You got your collars from Around the Hounds in Canada didn't you? I recognize the first blue one and the one with the bees. That is where my b kids get their collars from as well…the owner Char is super nice and helpful. Tough to pick which ones to get as there are so many nice ones.

Right ! Char is indeed a wonderful person ! These collars are very well manufactured, very nice and very strong. And the price is reasonable as they are all handmade …:)

Suggested Topics