Gift Exchange: Basenji Buddies Summer 2008

• Hi Jenn,
    can you see the socks right underneath Banshee? This is the snake of socks. A pulling fun game for the B's. The socks ar knotted into eachother so they are kind of a chain/snake…

Regards,
    Esther

• Do you make it or is it a store bought toy?

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

Do you make it or is it a store bought toy?

😃 🙂 I think Shannon made the snake herself. I cannot imangine, that she has a shop somewhere, where to buy old socks and knot them into eachother. But I think on the picture, you cannot see, that the socks are old. 🆒

Sorry, for that. No, I think it is a good way to give your "golf" socks (the ones with up to 18 holes) a last job. We use them as a tug of war toy for the b's because they can pull them, throw them and sometimes I do even operative surgery on a dead furry toy to get the squeeker out and put it into a sock of war. 😉

Regards,
    Esther

• that's brilliant Esther.. oh one day I might be knocking at your door for a little BW baby… your dogs are absolutely stunning!

• Thanks Lauren.

By the way, my grandmom lived in Lausanne for more than 30 Years. It is so nice there. I can remember parts of it, specially this old wooden bridge with the roof….

Regards,
    Esther

• was it Lausanne or Luzern/Lucerne?

I actually know both of them quite welll.. but Lucerne (swiss-german speaking city) has that lovely long wooden bridge with all the flowers. It's right in the middle of the city. Good memories of that bridge - had my first Swiss kiss there. 😛

Does your grandmum speak Swiss German? it's a super awesome language

• sorry, Luzern, was the City. I always mix them up.

My Granny did speak a little Schwizerdütsch but she was originally from Vienna and has learned it through the Years. She passed away more then 20 Years ago, but I still can remember the smell of Luzern and of special things around her.

Regards,
    Esther

Suggested Topics