Skip to content

Pet sitters/kennel recommendations in Hartford, CT area

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Dog Sitter (or any pet) Available in the Lexington Ky area

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Scottish / English Basenji Sitters?

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji sitter/kennel recommendations in Edmonton Alberta?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    K
    I take Blaze to the second home pet resort just north of Leduc. Even though he's eaten several leashes, blankets, jackets, and caused general mayhem, they take amazing care of him, and always smile when we come in. They follow his medical needs and keep me updated. I get the medium kennel, which is indoor and outdoor, and they let Blaze play with the big dogs, which he prefers…
  • Pet Sitter needed in central OH

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    RedVelvetLynxR
    @dash: Thanks! We went right after X-mas. We ended up using someone from Craigslist. She was wonderful. I actually have 1 Basenji, 1 Beagle and currently 2 foster Basenjis. So it is a house full. Oh!!! I didn't see the date on your initial e-mail!!! A bit slow, I suppose….;). Oh well - for future reference.....:)
  • I am a pet sitter

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    phoenix3P
    Welcome And thanks i will hold u in mind when i have a petsitting question thanks again :)
  • Anyone from Cheshire, CT area?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    jys1011J
    Welcome to the Northeast!! :D I'm sure you'll like it here. I'm from NJ a couple hours away but I'm sure there's some CT people out here :)