Skip to content

Anyone know a basenji sitter in the Wilmington, DE/Philadelphia area?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Has Anyone had a Basenji this vocal?

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @rhughes89 said in Has Anyone had a Basenji this vocal?: Have you ever had a dog this vocal? Oh yes! My boy Sunny would vocalize on cue, and even if you picked him up he would continue until he was done. I have video somewhere of him howling while being held upside down.
  • Basenji or whippet? Anyone have both?

    Basenji Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    D
    @elbrant said in Basenji or whippet? Anyone have both?: She knows the bag isn't alive You are mistake...it is clearly a squirrel.....until investigated lol
  • Winston Salem/Triad area, NC sitters?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    lisastewartL
    Not sure how far that is from Raleigh, but one of my whippet friends has a very nice boarding kennel in Raleigh and might know of some home care people. Her website is: http://tcanimalcare.com/
  • Scottish / English Basenji Sitters?

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dog sitter/walker in Portland, OR, area?

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    Yes, I already have a message in with my vet's office, but I figured I would have more of a chance to find a basenji-crazed sitter in the forums! @sharronhurlbut: Have you called your vet and asked for a pet referal re this service? That would be the first place I would ask.
  • Anyone from Cheshire, CT area?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    jys1011J
    Welcome to the Northeast!! :D I'm sure you'll like it here. I'm from NJ a couple hours away but I'm sure there's some CT people out here :)