Skip to content

B in Minn needs a home

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • MO-St. Joseph-B Pup Needs Home-On Craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Has anyone contacted the owner? I am interested in what the situation is with this puppy! Jennifer
  • Pearl still needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    So happy to hear Pearl has a new home - the people on this site, and the rescue groups that frequent it, are so warm-hearted and helpful when a B needs to find a new home. It's uplifting to read about these things happening with so much garbage going on "out there"
  • M B-Mix Older Pup Needs Home-OH

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • I need help please!! Father dieing and 2 dogs need a home

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @Rocky1: Don't worry anyone,Dogs are coming home to me here at Jaroufa Hounds. Richard always knew that he could bring dogs back and his son finally found me. Anubis and Anuket will stay with me until a home is found or I will keep them . Kathryn Are they still available? How old are they? We presently have a 20 month old r/w well behaved basenji that we are thinking about getting a playmate for. Brindle is prefered but will consider another r/w or Tri from as young as a puppy to 2 years old male. Thank you Ruben
  • B/w boy in Montana needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    My 2 b's raise thier strip when they see a plastic bag in the middle of the road, or something, out of place… I agree its not anywhere near aggressive. More like concerned. IMO
  • Home Needed ASAP!!!

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @Jennifer: Thank you! I am in Fairfield about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento. I dont have any pics of her…sorry :( I would contact BRAT and some of the local shelters, as I said many are No Kill Shelters….. Good luck