• @Vanessa:

All I need to due is apply tea tree oil and they won't touch it. Works great! Its my secret weapon. 🙂

So you think…ggg.... I will be waiting to here what happens when you put panties on your girl.... go out and come home.... Tea Tree Oil or not...:rolleyes:

But you are right, Tea Tree Oil does work.... but the "smell" "taste" only lasts 2 to 3 hours....

• @tanza:

So you think…ggg.... I will be waiting to here what happens when you put panties on your girl.... go out and come home.... Tea Tree Oil or not...:rolleyes:

But you are right, Tea Tree Oil does work.... but the "smell" "taste" only lasts 2 to 3 hours....

Hahahahaha!
    Maybe duct tape :o
    Yeah…never underestimate a Tri. I just never know about her. :rolleyes:

• @tanza:

LOL, took the words right out of my mouth…we want pictures of how the panties look after you leave her with them on and you're not around to watch her. 😃 😃 😃

With Ruby, anyone I talked to about the panties said, skip it because they'll get shredded and clean up after her...so that was what I did. Wasn't really a big deal. I have wood floors, area rugs that are easily washed, and blankets I put on the furniture. 😃

And with Ruby, I know exactly how it would have gone w/panties (not good) just based on how she was about me checking that area to see if she was bleeding.

Suggested Topics