Skip to content

Walker needed in San Diego (La Mesa)

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • OC & San Diego fires/foster care

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Why would anyone need children?

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    I have two kids. A ten yr old and a six yr old. Kaycee truly believes she's a kid as well. Whatever they get up to, she's right in the thick of things. God help me when we get the other baby B.
  • I need some help

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    19k Views
    S
    So, its all good then?
  • This Person needs help

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    Yes, this bit of news has been all over the other B-lists.. it is totally legit
  • Need Help In Missippi!!!

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    I feel so sorry for them. They sent me this in an email, and I sent them a response asking them if they were sure of the parentage. They told me that they had rescued the dog from a life of being on a chain neglected in a backyard, and the owners had told them it was pit/lab. So I started asking them questions like: Does it have an undercoat? Does it sleep in bed? Does it counter-surf? Does it bark? Can she stand her ears up?…Wrinkly forehead when she does? Every answer was a basenji answer. The only "good" to come of this, if there is a silver lining, is that they are applying to join basenji companions, and basenji rescue. Basenji Rescue really needs more help in Texas which is where they are from. They also are happy that they can find another dog with the same characteristics as their "Daisy". I can't imagine life without basenjis(as I sit at the kitchen table with a dainty black/white Katy on my lap). Vegas
  • What does your Basenji do when he needs to go out?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    torchsongT
    She-Ra goes to the door, then looks over her shoulder at us. Problem is, sometimes she's playing a game with us, where she just wants to see if we'll get up and open the door. We're putting a stop to that by putting her out forcibly if she starts to walk away so she knows if we get up to open the door she's going out. Period.