Skip to content

Kiara & River

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Lady & Tamu

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    O
    Love the pic of the two curly tails looking out the window! They seem so happy together. Wonderful pix. Thanks for sharing them!
  • Kilo & Kaos

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    krunzerK
    Poor Sheppard doesn't know what hit him…literally.
  • Lola & Ari

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    AndrewA
    @sharronhurlbut: Yes, I am sorry, I didn't understand your post. No harm meant..very cute b's, sorry if I offended. Of course you didn't offend! Don't be silly… And as far as Lola's size.... its just PERFECT in my opinion. She still looks like a puppy & has SO much charm & personality for her size. I have always said I would never own a toy breed, but she makes a great toy basenji! Haha. She's my little dogmy!
  • At the river

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    AndrewA
    @mauigirl: The four of us will definitely have to join you some time. And our annual park pass just came in the mail. Sweet. We would love to have you! We're thinking about getting an annual pass, too. We've already been 4 times in less than a month. The kids really enjoy it, despite the fact they have to be on leash the whole time. @Janneke: Great pictures! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! :) Walking over the log bridge with a B in your hands looks scary to me.. Its not quite as bad as it looks… only about 10 feet over a creek bed. It wouldn't be fun to fall, but they are pretty good about being still while you hold them so we didn't worry about them throwing off our balance too much.
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • Max & Cleo

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    jys1011J
    Like fine wine…they get more beautiful with age :D