Skip to content

Mirtillo brings a visit to the sheeps

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Herding sheep?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DolceMommaD
    That was just a one time thing for sure. The herding ring and the sheep were corralled next to the lure coursing field. Dolce saw the sheep and had such interest in them. When the bunny was running, she wanted to chase it. When the bunny stopped, she tried to get over to the sheep, but only until the bunny started again. I decided to take her in the herding ring so she could get close to the sheep. She did a great job for a Basenji. The other B's just sniffed the ground and showed no interest. I'm actually thinking about starting her in agility. I expect she'll really enjoy the agility activities. During advanced obedience class we did some agility. I bought a small child's tunnel and hula hoop at the target for the backyard. Then I used some sticks to make weave polls. She enjoyed all of it.
  • Mirtillo @ Agility

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    RivermoonR
    Love watching the dogs do agility! Tillo did great…..I guess in that first one he just thought the course should be set up a little different ;-).
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    oooeee Janneke, well well so it is final now? :-)
  • Mirtillo and Lycia

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    @basi: Aww poor Tillo and you:( Do you think you will get another B in the future? Yes, I'm pretty sure we will ;) :D
  • Bringing him home Saturday

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @tanza: The whole trick to house training is being on constant alert… never leave it to chance... and if they have an accident, roll up that newspaper and smack "yourself" over the head... and repeat... "I must not forget to take the pup out"... because in the end it is your fault, not the pup Love it Pat, so true :D
  • Roxy visits Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    AndrewA
    I personally LOVE Boxer's natural ears… and I've never seen one with a natural tail. It really is nice. Booger's favorite type of dog at the park is boxers.. they're the only ones with enough energy to keep up with him for any length of time. He always gets excited about boxers.