Skip to content

Mirtillo pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Halloween Pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    @Chealsie508: I love that both of them are looking right at the camera!! As soon as Oak sees the camera he does everything he can to avoid it! You know my B/mix does the same thing. As soon as he sees me with the camera he stops doing what he was doing and stands at my legs, turning away from the camera.
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Pics of Puppies (LOTS of pics!!!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    P
    What cuties. Just keep them all!
  • A few more Pippin pics…

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    AWE!!! He is WAY too cute! Such a gorgeous pup. Im so glad he and your current dog are getting along. :)
  • Just some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    soulmateS
    well, this was not exactely what I've meant, but sure is a good explanation of one of the differencies ;-)
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..