Skip to content

New Field Champion!

Basenji Training
  • My 3 year old girl Rio has added another title to her name. She completed her ASFA Field Championship today making her, FC Kinetic Sourcery SC, FCh, JOR.

  • Way to go Rio! Congratulations Lisa and Sam!

Suggested Topics

  • New Field Champion

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I missed this post somehow. Pat, great work with Franie - congratulations!
  • New Owner - New Puppy (9-months)

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    krunzerK
    Awww I think she just wants to be in the big bed with her mommy!
  • Our new LCX

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL very cute and congrats. BAD SALUKI!
  • New Field Champion!!!

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Awesome, huge congrats..
  • New to Basenjis

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Welcome to all of you. So exciting with a new pup.. Look through the puppy threads and also the training threads..lots of info to read.. Where in TX are you, I am in Houston, if you are close, it would be fun to meet up..
  • Because I am new

    Basenji Training
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    http://www.asfa.org/ Go there & click on the events tab. It lists all the upcoming events & shows that there are trials in Leesburg on the 31st & 1st :)