Skip to content

Anyone in/around Toledo, OH??

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Receiving new Basenji puppy Monday 2/11/19

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    RGK9RulerR
    @theoriginaldev your life as you know it will never be the same! Patience, consistency, a firm but gentle hand, with a sense of humor is what you are going to need for the duration of the life of your precious gift. WELCOME home little one!! :)
  • Digital 12/20/96 - 8/1613

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Just seeing this, not sure how I missed it but I am so sorry. Yes, blessed with nearly 16 yrs… but that's more years to leave a bigger hole in your heart.
  • Can anyone attest to wholesale bully sticks / antlers??

    Basenji Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    14k Views
    krunzerK
    @DebraDownSouth: Becca I can ask them and get back with you. I know the owner :) I could also send you a handful and if your guys like them, I can then, just let me know. Sorry Debra, are you talking to me? My name is Kristen…...Becca is my female's name! LOL. I emailed them yesterday and am waiting for a reply. Thank you for your kindness. I would really like to get a bag, I know the dogs here would really love them!
  • Has anyone. . .

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    dmeyD
    it's called OBSESSION!!! And guess what? It doesn't go away….......
  • Oh no! Help!

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    Often dogs don't know WHERE to go, in a new place. So, take them out every 3 hrs and treat/praise with proper elimation. Also, keep the areas of the apt your not in, closed. Keep the dog with you, and if you see the nose down, take it out. This should pass as the dog gets more settled. We travel a lot with our dogs, and we keep them with us in motel rooms, with closets, bathrooms shut. When they act like they are sniffing, we take them out. Also, extra exercise with your b will help. Good luck
  • Anyone ever flown w/ B in the cabin?

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    VanessaV
    I have seen the people who have dogs in the large crates weighed at check in. Only because it was a large carrier. Honestly I would carry her because it gives the appearance that they are lighter then they appear.