Skip to content

RABIES LAWS IN THE 50 UNITED STATES as of 1/3/10

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Bringing home our B 3/9/2012

    Basenji Talk
    56
    0 Votes
    56 Posts
    33k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Ready to commit myself!!! Hahaha.. Alleycat- so incredibly adorable, I love the look on his face in the first one…might be a hint of mischief in there?! Lol The little black and white bundles get me everytime! I fell in love with breed and wanted a red and white...but after receiving Oakley...it's hard not to have the black and whites melt me. Take lots of pics, it goes by quicker than I remember thinking it would. Love his wide white stripe and his little white mitten foot in the back...he looks overall to be a "cool, laid back type"?! Perhaps it's because I was so used to the panic look as Oakley was panicked by many things back then!
  • West Virginia 3 Year Rabies Law Effective June 6, 2010

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • ALABAMA Rabies Law

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Kris_ChristineK
    Alabama Legislature OKs 3-Year Rabies Vaccinations Birmingham News 5/15/09 http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/metro.ssf?/base/news/124237531679290.xml&coll=2 Dogs and cats around Alabama could be howling a sigh of relief soon. The Alabama House of Representatives gave final approval Thursday to a proposed law that allows dog and cat rabies vaccinations once every three years. The bill goes to Gov. Bob Riley for his consideration to sign into law. The bill passed both houses of the Alabama Legislature without a vote against it. "It's something everybody understands," Dixon said.
  • WYOMING Rabies Laws–9/30/08 Update

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Kris_ChristineK
    CHEYENNE – City Eases Rabies Vaccine Rules Wyoming Tribune Eagle, Page A3, Tuesday, December 9, 2008 by Jodi Rogstad The City’s Dogs and Cats will No Longer Need to Get Rabies Shots Every Year. Pet owners now have the option to have their animal companions vaccinated once every three years. Monday, the Cheyenne City Council voted 8-2 to change the city’s rabies vaccine ordinance. Cheyenne City Council http://cheyenne.granicus.com/AgendaViewer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=57 9. ORDINANCE - 3RD READING - Amending Section 6.12.020, Rabies Tags, of Chapter 6.12, Dog and Cat Registration, and Section 6.16.020, Rabies Vaccination Required, of Chapter 6.16, Rabies Control, of Title 6, Animals, of the Code of the City of Cheyenne, Wyoming. (PUBLIC SERVICES COMMITTEE) ACTION: Approved as amended by substitute
  • Meeka ate 1/2 loaf of bread..

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    G
    My boy Cody loves bread. He has eaten most of a loaf of white bread while I was at work. He was fine, but the vet recomended setting out extra water, because he would be thirsty. He was able to digest it with no ill effects. I now have to have the bread up on top of a very tall cabinet about 5 feet off the floor.
  • 1 + 2 = 3 !!!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    17k Views
    L
    Yes,,,,I know I need to change my name,,,,,,,thank goodness the "kids" havent seen it yet or they may think I only love two of the three of them,,,,,ha ha. Also, we have thought about fostering a BRAT dog. I am a teacher so I have the summers free. We decided to wait until after the spring though to sign up because my son is a senior and I am afraid the spring will be to crazy to try to help a BRAT dog that may have some issues. However, we would be open to the transporting. BTW , Senji, we are going to the Northwest part of IL (about 25 miles from Iowa) soooooooooooooo if you want us to make Czar our first transport that can be arranged!!! :)