Skip to content

Show me your crate pictures!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Moved Show Off Your Dog
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    jerrymac55J
    Good looking fellow😎😎
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Love these little doggies.
  • More Kipawa pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I give all the credit regarding Kipawa's mellowness to our breeders Therese and Kevin (FoPaw's Basenjis). They obviously did so much work in exposing Kipawa to a number of sounds and experiences. The carwash experience was really interesting. I thought he would be scared of it, but instead he seemed really curious. He especially loved the pink, green and yellow foam bubbles against the windows. Maybe he could pick up that I like them too? :)
  • Snow pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Great pictures - Cody looks like he was really enjoying the snow! But the last picture says it all - "okay, that was fun but now I'm cold and tired and leave me alone" One of mine would probably play in the snow; the other wouldn't put one single foot in it!
  • Eli Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    GetismomG
    He's a beautiful dog!
  • Funny Picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    Hysterical :D :D LOL!!!!!!!!111