Skip to content

Show me your crate pictures!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few pictures of Ella

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    Only a Basenji would look upside down like that rather than turn their head sideways, it's hilarious. One thing that Basenjis do is make me laugh, they are silly but so serious doing it!
  • Sunny pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    All your kids are beautiful, canine, feline, human….great photo set.
  • A few Watson pictures…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures - he's a handsome boy. Debra - what a coincidence - I too had my first tick this year (or at least Bereke had the tick, not me) and that after more years than I care to remember. My husband remembered seeing instructions on how to remove it luckily!
  • Show picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @irena: They are definitely handsome couple :). I understant definitely that Kas was nervous. My father is still nervous on shows although he started with showing 8 yrs ago :eek::D. :eek: we have a long way to go then :D
  • Non-basenji show pictures part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    MayaM
    @Nemo: Cool. I love the "sleepy whippets" picture. Me too! Great pictures, thanks for sharing :D
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7k Views
    No one has replied