Skip to content

Yipes, can we even call this our "puppy" any more?

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • "Love" seat??

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    The look on the Boxer's face is just precious-like get those Bs off of me so I can stretch my rear legs! Jennifer
  • Mustang "Gunner"

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    crystalncodyC
    He's so handsome! I agree, the last shot is amazing, but I also love the first picture. There's just something about pics of basenjis laying in the sun….
  • Cairo being "innocent"

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Whoops ;)….........
  • "A few" puppy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    @YodelDogs: Fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing them. :) I love taking of puppy pics :D. More pics here http://astheniabasenji.rajce.idnes.cz/
  • Maverick "Motion" Shots!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great shots! He's so handsome!! Keep those pics coming!
  • Say "hi" to Roscoe

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    mriddochM
    @jys1011: What a cute boy!! :D And the beach looks so nice…wish I was there! It was very nice. It was the week after Spring Break and the beach was disserted.