• Welcome to the fun and Basenji Madness! Enjoy the forum and we just love pics.;)

• Welcome! As B_Boy said…we love pics! Where in New Zealand are you from?

• Welcome to the forum - you'll find it fun and full of good info. And yes the pictures are the best part!

• Welcome!!! This is a great forum with lots of great & fun people. I hope you enjoy it 🙂

• Thanks everyone for the warm welcome 🙂 I'll post some pics of my two ratbags in the picture forum.

Renault- I'm from Christchurch, in the South Island. It's a beautiful city- have you been over?

• @Vinia:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome 🙂 I'll post some pics of my two ratbags in the picture forum.

Renault- I'm from Christchurch, in the South Island. It's a beautiful city- have you been over?

I have been over and I absolutely loved Christchurch. I spent 3 months in New Zealand (on a long vacation) right after New Zealand won the America's Cup from Dennis Conner :D. New Zealand is hands down the most beautiful county I've ever been and I'm dying to go back. Christchurch was my home base for about 3 weeks while I did a lot of traveling in the city and the surrounds…I loved that city. 😃

Yes, please post pictures of the kids!

• Welcome to the forum. Ditto to what everyone said - you'll like it here. This forum has a lot of diversity and no meaness….......which speaks well of basenji owners! We may be weird (as the winery lady said) but we're a nice bunch! New Zealand is also on my "short list" of places to eventually visit.

Pat

• Welcome…I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Looking forward to the pics!

• I would certainly have to agree with you about NZ's appeal. I think the LOTR movie helped a lot in promoting our image LOL. I love the country- don't think I would/could live anywhere else, really!
    I certainly hope you're able to make your way over here (again)- although it is quite far to travel 😛

P.S. there are some pics up 🙂

• Welcome to the forum Vinia….enjoy.

Suggested Topics