• I heard a rumor, wondered if anyone knows if it's true. The rumor was that an affected dog has been identified with 2 clear parents.

Pat, I know you're usually up on this…

Terry

• @Terry:

I heard a rumor, wondered if anyone knows if it's true. The rumor was that an affected dog has been identified with 2 clear parents.

Pat, I know you're usually up on this…

Terry

That seems to be the case, Lisa will most likely also chime in. They are now retest that dog along with his parents. As we all know there is always human error and the samples may have been mismarked. I have no doubt in the test (and I know that others will mostly likely use this as a way to discount the test), but I will stand on the over 1100 samples that have already been done and they all seem to be as they should. IMO and I have a sample that was most likely taken at the same time, that there was either a problem when the sample was sent in or there was a problem when the DNA was extracted. At the same time and the sample taken at the same time, there is another dog that is showing as Carrier from two clears… again that is being retested also...

Suggested Topics