• @jenwilson:

That just TOO WEIRD!!:eek:

I've been thinking of how I'm going to break the bad news to the wife.:D

I'm kidding!!!!:D

• Yeah, I saw this article this morning. So very, very odd.

er, I don't even want to know if this "marriage" was consummated.

• I love my dogs/pets but that it wrong !!! Can he still marry a woman? Is it just a way to say you'll always take of of the dig or is it a "real" marriage?

If they have kids…adopt of course...do they have humans or puppies???LOL

• I don't think it's anything more than just symbolic and just something to ward off superstitions really.;)

Deeply superstitious people in rural India sometimes organize weddings to dogs and other animals, believing it can ward off certain curses.

• @Basenji_Boy:

I don't think it's anything more than just symbolic and just something to ward off superstitions really.;)

True, but…. it's STILL fun to giggle about

AND it's more fun to take half the story and run with it.... 😉

• @JazzysMom:

True, but…. it's STILL fun to giggle about

AND it's more fun to take half the story and run with it.... 😉

That's the idea JM.:D

• @Basenji_Boy:

I've been thinking of how I'm going to break the bad news to the wife.:D

I'm kidding!!!!:D

OOhhhh Shame on you B Boy!! LOL 😃

• @jenwilson:

OOhhhh Shame on you B Boy!! LOL 😃

She told me she already knew I was in Love with three girls anyway, a brindle, a red/wht and a blk/wht.

I didn't think it was so obvious.😕😃

I told her, yeah, just keep going to those weekend dog shows without us!;) 😉 😃

• :rolleyes: Ugh…maybe instead of marrying a dog, he should enlist people to stone and club him while he is 'mating'. Unfortunately I can't get the image of the original dogs being murdered while breeding.....

• @Quercus:

:rolleyes: Ugh…maybe instead of marrying a dog, he should enlist people to stone and club him while he is 'mating'. Unfortunately I can't get the image of the original dogs being murdered while breeding.....

Personally, I don't think he should be allowed to breed, but your suggestion is the next best thing.;)

Suggested Topics