I have been doing alot of research and really want to add a basenji to our family. I hope to be able to add pictures of a new puppy here within 3 to 4 months. :D
I have been doing alot of research and really want to add a basenji to our family. I hope to be able to add pictures of a new puppy here within 3 to 4 months. :D
Yes, I have been talking to Meisterhaus and Wanda Pooley. I am planning on going to a show in Springfield, Il next weekend and seeing some of the dogs from Meisterhaus.
Dave hello, I also am new to this site. I had my frist Basenji for sixteen years and lost her last year. I could only go for about a month before getting my next Basenji. I really love this breed I have two now. Good luck in your search for your next Basenji.