• Hello all! We will be getting our third b next weekend :D. Our dillema is that the dog is in Missouri which is about a 9 hour drive. The problem is that we are not sure if we should take the other two to meet the third there or if we should board them for the few days we will be gone and allow them to meet when we come back. My husband is afraid that on the way home there may be some turf issues in the car. I am concerned because we will be staying with my inlaws and I dont want WW3 to break out in their home!! Do any of you have any thoughts as to what the best way to let the three dogs meet would be 😕 😕 😕 .

• @luvsmy2bs:

Hello all! We will be getting our third b next weekend :D. Our dillema is that the dog is in Missouri which is about a 9 hour drive. The problem is that we are not sure if we should take the other two to meet the third there or if we should board them for the few days we will be gone and allow them to meet when we come back. My husband is afraid that on the way home there may be some turf issues in the car. I am concerned because we will be staying with my inlaws and I dont want WW3 to break out in their home!! Do any of you have any thoughts as to what the best way to let the three dogs meet would be 😕 😕 😕 .

Best way is on neutral territory…

• So you think we should take Dane and Bella with us? You think they will be ok on the way home (I mean you dont think WW3 will break out in the car?)

• @luvsmy2bs:

So you think we should take Dane and Bella with us? You think they will be ok on the way home (I mean you dont think WW3 will break out in the car?)

Well if you crate your dogs there is no chance of WW3 breaking out… of course I would never transport dogs without them being crated..... and especially a strange dog....

My message that they should meet on neutral territory can be, yes take them with you... but remember everyone might be stressed. If they are used to being kenneled, then that might be a better solution... then when you pick them up introduce everyone at a park or someplace neutral....

• Thank you so much for the advice! We have never kenneled our dogs before,,,,,,,,,I think that is why we are so hesitant to do that but like you said,,,,,it could be very very stressful taking our two then adding a third at the inlaws where the only animals they have around are a few feral cats that hang around the shed in the back yard. ARRRGGGGGGG!!!!!! Who knew you could stress and worry so much about furbabies!!!!!!!! I swear they ARE just like children!!!!

Suggested Topics