Skip to content

Miles says I Love You! :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My two loves

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    almost looks sur-real, like a painting ! just the perfect setting-gorgeous!
  • Brotherly love

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe those are great pics, I just love Otis' dark color, he is so handsome
  • True Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Very nice!
  • Would Love Your Opinion!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Oh awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Donkey love

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!
  • Did you say Cheese?!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    renaultf1R
    LOL, ain't that the truth! :D All the pet stores are down on the water near where all the ferry terminals are so the prices are geared toward the cruise ship passengers. We don't call it taxation land for no reason either.