Help - Kiya is having a diarrhea bout for months

• @jengosmonkey thanks for the advice. Both Chance and Kiya (almost the same age) were on high protein kibble (Acana Grasslands), until they started having severe GI issues, at that time our vet recommended getting them off a high protein diet. So we've been on Dr. Harvey's premix + protein for over a year, until recently, when we think the formula changed or Kiya developed PLE.

• @alex - That is always a problem with store bought foods... they change the mix or a different place that makes it and never tell the public... I think that many, many issues are because of this....

• @jengosmonkey - Me too Jengosmonkey, I have always in the last 10+ years changed up foods all the time... and I too mix in lots of veggies and they get yogurt every day and they love it as a treat... I do find that they have "more" poops/bigger poops when I do not use the grain free, not a huge problem.. just what I have seen... and I do use canned wet in the morning, but only a heaping teaspoon... But by changing up the foods all the time, I never even at age 12, have to worry about tummy upset at this point.

• @zande said in Help - Kiya is having a diarrhea bout for months:

wish we humans could get the same benefit from Vitamin B12

as an aside: Humans need all of the B Vitamins for B12 to work it's magic. B12 alone will not do the trick, I take a "Super B Complex" vitamin every day for exactly this reason!

Suggested Topics