Skip to content

Surprised on a walk!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A B-walk in the woods

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ?
    Always nice to see photos of lots of Basenji playing, you are sooo lucky to have a group to go walking with. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • A Recent Walk With the Labradors

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    Y
    Maya is so pretty. Your pack is the opposite of mine. I have 1 lab and 2 b boys. It's so nice to see a basenji getting a chance to be off lead in a safe place.
  • Spring walking

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely spring pictures, i like the one where he's sitting with his eyes closed, enjoying the sun.
  • A walk through the forrest

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Awesome pictures! I went to Tillo's website and watched all of the videos! Time sure does fly when I get on this forum! Have a great weekend!
  • We walked around the corner and…......

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    ZenGrrrlZ
    So other Bs do exactly what mine do: sit with their butt on a step or the edge of the bed, with their front feet on the ground. I wonder why they do that. :-)
  • Listening to instructions about the walk

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dogs!!! I see your B&Ws are 30 +lbs. My b/mix is 30+ also. She too, is all muscle and loves to run.