Skip to content

Hello from Toronto!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I own five basenjis. Two yodel until you have a headache and my female barks. She always did. Short clipped barks. I also researched the breed before getting my first and she is an excellent dog. My third basenji was a handful. Three years later and he has stopped his destructiveness etc. It was a hard three years. Lol. You never know with a basenji. Greatest breed. Loyal, active, funny but some require ALOT of patience.
  • Hello from Toronto, Canada

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    JISGARDJ
    @wizard: Actually you don't need to upload them to another website – at the bottom of the "Quick Reply" box click on the "Go Advancaed" button then scroll down past the "Reply" box to the "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachemtns". Then you can upload directly from you own computer files and the photos will be inserted at the correct size. It's easy. Thanks, I will give that a go next time.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    btterfly111B
    Thanks Guys! I made a post in the feeding section with Barley's eating behaviors. Everyone has been really helpful. I'm glad I joined!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack! An until you can get the photos loaded, tell us more about yourself and especially Mango. :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    youngandtiredY
    First off, Welcome to our site of valueable Basenji information. I have learned so much linking into this site, we have lots of laughs as well. My B, Sahara, crosses her legs all the time, she is such a showoff and often has the regal queen look. I love the look myself, they are such beautiful dogs I must say, not that I am partial or anything. Your Piper is so cute, welcome again.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    F
    I just joined today. My daughter has a Jack Russell named Riley. Nice to meet you.