Thanks to all of you for your kind worlds and welcomes,as soon as my friend translate for me my questions,so they don't get lost in miss spelling and miss understanding i will post them,and of course the pictures of my beautiful little angels :)
I always ask people whether they like cats. I tell them a Basenji is a lot like a cat in a dog's body. They're smart, know what you want, but prefer to please themselves rather than you. Then I give them my tag line (which I use for Arabian horses as well) ;)
@WriggleysMom:
We've always had rescues and I feel like I've missed out on puppy antics, so I'm debating. Toby doesn't baroo or wag his tail and I really miss being met at the door with a welcome baroo and a tail trying to wag itself off!!
I had a puppy and was getting the urge for another but now we have a 7-mo old foster and I can't take my eyes off her. I remembered I really did not miss that!