Brat Rescue and Transport; How they really treat rescues

• @westcoastflea1

Yeah, that’s why your pharmacist and veterinarian refuse to see you lol. It’s all here in this thread. You even got shut down on this forum for recommending potentially deadly deviations from the protocol.

Just remember, everyone else who is eminently more qualified than you are is wrong....and you’re right!

https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?7835-Cushing-s-questions-from-a-new-member/page8

“westcoastflea1
    Default Re: Cushing's questions from a new member
    [QUOTE=Squirt's Mom;200534]Please listen to what Marianne, Lori and others have been trying to get thru to you. This are some of our Admins and moderators who hold those positions because they have years, YEARS, of experience and knowledge under their belts....and for no other reason period.
    Your repeated posts telling members to forego the ACTH in favor of the UC:CR is very, very confusing to new members and carries the potential to cause harm to their babies. I BELIEVE YOU SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATE THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM
    'I hope, HOPE, your intent is good'
    ARE YOU FOR REAL??
    "but the fact that you continue to post this erroneous information after being repeatedly corrected is concerning to us all. I SEE SO ANY NEW INFORMATION OR EXPERIENCE THAT A MEMBER HAS THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH IS CONSIDERED ERRONEOUS AND SO SHOULD BE CORRECTED? "you need to educate yourself further on this matter. You will find a wealth of solid information in our Helpful Resource Section to get you started. I HAVE SPENT MONTHS AND MONTHS HUNDREDS OF HOURS EXPLORING EVERY STUDY AND TRIAL, THE HPA AXIS AND ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND STILL HAVE NOT STOPPED, THE INFO IN YOUR RESOURCE SECTION HAS NOTHING NEW TO ADD TO CONVERSATION SORRY. THE CURRENT MEDICATIONS ARE NOT WORKING FOR MANY MANY DOGS SO OWNERS NEED TO START THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
    IF YOU FEEL THAT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH A CUSHINGS DOG AND THE THE NEW INFORMATION I BRING TO THE TABLE FOR OTHER MEMBERS TO EXPLORE AND RESEARCH IS A THREAT TO YOU THATS FINE
    BUT ....
    A. DONT QUESTION MY MOTIVES IN POSTING INFO ABOUT MEDS OR TRIALS OR MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH A CUSHINGS DOG TO MOTIVATE MEMBERS TO STARTED RESEARCHING ON THEIR OWN

AND

B REALIZE THAT YOU ARE DOING AN ENORMOUS DISSERVICE TO MEMBERS WHO HAVE LISTENED TO YOU, READ YOUR HELPFUL RESOURCE GUIDE AND TRIED ALL CONVENTIONAL TREATMENTS AND NEED SOMETHING NEW BECAUSE NOTHING IS WORKING AND THEIR DOGS ARE SICK WHY ARE YOU SO THREATENED BY SOMEONE WHO INJECTS NEW THOUGHTS, EXPERIENCES AND IDEAS INTO THE MIX? THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO GET PEOPLE TO START RESEARCHING ON THEIR OWN, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX DONT JUST GIVE UP WHEN THEIR VET SAYS THERE IS NOTHING MORE THEY CAN DO THEIR DOG”

• @westcoastflea1 And then of course there is the mysterious script that is against the law, that let you have as many drugs as you want! Lmao.

“if the vet wanted a certain dose she should have made it clear, but no dose on scripts, no dose given to pharmacist. I ordered what I needed, when I wanted it, and the quantities I wanted.
    Medical records make it clear dose and drug was concerning her greatly.
    Not great notes either. Nothing like my last vet

How do you comply with something that does not exist? if she wanted a certain dose it should have been on the bottle and the script, it was not.”

Curious, the vet and pharmacist must not know the law and violated the law. ESPECIALLY with a recreational drug like Cabergoline.

Ҥ13794. Labeling of prescriptions
    Every drug dispensed pursuant to prescription, whether for a legend drug or not, must carry on the label the following information: the prescription number; the date of filling; the patient's name; directions for use; the name and strength of the drug and the amount dispensed, including either the brand name of the drug”

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1

Hit a nerve did I? But you come here pretending to be all concerned about the dog that YOU agreed to foster and care for. Then skipped the correct testing for a different test which is not the protocol. Changed him from the recognized treatment to a different treatment with only ONE vague study. Then miraculously got a script with no dosage or limit for a recreational drug and overdosed the dog on it.

BRaT shouldn’t come anywhere near you, nor should any basenji loving owner, not vet, nor pharmacist.....oh wait, that’s whats happened!

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1 “You are just a bit of a stalker, you do realize that?
    I feel honored that you took the time to look me up. Am I supposed to be shamed by my post? Every word was true, Honey, I stick by what I say, and now 2 years later these same moderators from the post you found just recently got on facebook? and pasted an article about how great cabergoline and Retinoic Acid are.
    How many dogs died in those couple of years, Cause these arrogant witches thought they knew best?”

More lies and BS lol. Curious that they posted on Facebook but somehow “forgot” to post in their own forum!

How many more would have died if you were in charge with your nefarious ideas? I wouldn’t be so worried about the dog warden given your statements, I would be worried about the DEA knocking on your door.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1

“ACTH STIM, ? I guess it doesn't matter that Declan had a bad reaction does it? “

“i spoke with dr dodds recently she was very adamant that the acth stim test never be used. instead she said to have uccr done “

“declans reaction to the stim was atypical”

https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?7835-Cushing-s-questions-from-a-new-member/page5

Once again you lie, but I and all the veterinarians are idiots lmao.

I have no doubt at all that some nefarious charlatan who comes on here defaming veterinarians, pharmacists and BRaT is very credible lol.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1

And all this just to be called an idiot by someone who can’t spell, wouldn’t know syntax if it slapped them in the face and doesn’t know that “I” is capitalized lmao.

Keep worrying and obsessing about that “dirty urine” eye roll!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @westcoastflea1 Suit yourself, already copied lmao. Not much point in a PM, you’re going to be banned anyhow.

Suggested Topics