Skip to content

Nikky new puppy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New puppy Pictures!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    17k Views
    ArwenA
    What did you end up naming him?
  • New puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Hi razzkia, great that your adopting a Pup too, be sure to tell us when you have your Pup :)
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New Puppy Piper

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    @Sweetpeaelf: Roo is jealous of Piper already. He plays rough with her and he is always biting her throat or neck, so I am unable to leave them together. The good thing is he doesnt growl and he has no problem sharing food or toys with her. Hopefully, In time he will adjust. That it totally normal.. and you really should let them work it out on their own. He is teaching her… And growling would be normal... and especially sharing food. I would never expect mine to share food.... toys, of course... but not food