Skip to content

A Day At Basenji Park

Show Off Your Dog
  • Basenji Park happen to be open the day of the dog show in Harrisburg PA..:rolleyes: So we figure hey let's go visit the gang & the staff :D :D

    We were greeted by the lovely Dogtravlr & and BasenjiBoy! What a fun time we had & I'm so thankful for their wonderful hospitality & patience with such a novice B owner :o :o I learned a whole lot & enjoyed myself to no end. It was sad to leave but we hope to visit again soon:D :D

    Enjoy the pics!

    http://www.basenjiforums.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=520

  • Thank You J :cool:

    Those are great pictures, I love the Ojo shot!;)

    Thanks for making the drive so very early in the AM and spending your day with Us….....it was great!:D

    I look forward to meeting your Family and as you know you are always welcomed at Basenji Park.

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • The 12 Days of Christmas Bloopers - Basenji Style!

    Show Off Your Dog
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    29k Views
    Marie HeidebrechtM
    Thanks to all of you who enjoyed the photos and those who contributed caption ideas. It's something I have fun with every year. I just can't let all the out-take photos go to waste! :-)
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Kipawa enjoys a sunny day at the park

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Yes, socialization is great and fun too..you know he is having a ball and what better feeling is there? I love him playing with the doxie, as our doxie Gus is way to grumpy to play with Pippin..he snuggles with him but no play, NO…Gus will do anything for bodyheat but that is just about all. Great pictures btw.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • 4 Basenjis at the dog park!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Hey Michelle - How wonderful for Tayda and Lenny to find some friends out there at a great park. The pics look like all are having a blast. Keep 'em coming.