Skip to content

Hello members

Member Introductions
  • Hello, I am Aileen and I'm just beginning a life with my basenji pup Arlo. He is a beautiful 4 mo. old red. I'm glad to have the opportunity to connect with other basenji families as they are a very rare breed here. I am looking for all and any training tips I can get. Thank you for welcoming a new "mom" on your forum.

  • Welcome Aileen and congratulations on your pup. Please post some pictures! :)

Suggested Topics

  • Hello all from a new member and owner!

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    P
    Lakers13 - all this will be very disappointing to you now that you are on the verge of getting your puppy but I hope you'll be taking this very well meaning advice. I don't know this breeder and so wouldn't dream to make comment but of course these other resepctable breeders do and you've heard from others' experienes with dogs affected with Fanconi. I'm sure at this time of year you'll soon be able to find a healthy puppy form a genuine breeder.
  • Hello for Basenji Forum Members

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    B
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome words at the Forum! I was very inspirit by my friend Steve, and think about my new puppy basenji. Although I read that basenjii is not for everybody dog, and it may be challenging however I seriously want to find my own Besenjii friend and to give him the name Kovu in honor of my friend's dog. Thanks again for your warm words! Boris
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    btterfly111B
    Thanks Guys! I made a post in the feeding section with Barley's eating behaviors. Everyone has been really helpful. I'm glad I joined!
  • New Member Hello

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    tsjoe007T
    Welcome to the Forum and greetings from Belgium !:D
  • New Member hello!

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    DaysiefromBeninD
    Welcome, I hope you are in way of finding a solution.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    dashD
    @WriggleysMom: We've always had rescues and I feel like I've missed out on puppy antics, so I'm debating. Toby doesn't baroo or wag his tail and I really miss being met at the door with a welcome baroo and a tail trying to wag itself off!! I had a puppy and was getting the urge for another but now we have a 7-mo old foster and I can't take my eyes off her. I remembered I really did not miss that!