Skip to content

Hello from Austin, TX!

Member Introductions
  • Hey guys, I'm Jonathan, and this is my new buddy Kingston. We think he is mixed Basenji and Australian Shepherd (he was adopted on May 5th from an Austin shelter). I am a personal trainer and pedicabber, He is a royal pain in the ass!! But I love him to death. Seriously, anyone else have a mix? How do you not love them all the way to death? 😅 I digress. Apart from chewing on things, he loves to run around and attempt to destroy things. He truly lives up to the Basenji breed, as far as I have read. I'm excited to have a place to learn a little more about his temperament, and especially looking forward to training tips and advice!

    Having trouble uploading picture of him from iOS. I'll figure it out shortly, or do it on computer later.

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    ?
    Goodness & Peace… Hope you find your Basenji & if you do... There will be some interesting times ahead...
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    You will find a lot of new friends here. Do you need the site to order the cheekswab? You order it and do it at home. Very easy!
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Greetings from Austin TX

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    So nice to hear that 2 more basenjis have found forever homes. :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Welcome! :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    I live near the mountains in Colorado. There are some great trails with open space all around to let thme run around. Gosh I'm so jealous!! We don't have any plasce we could let our pooches loose. I would love a big open space sans any basenji prey :) that way they'll come back