Skip to content

Evening Everyone!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello everyone

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Welcome. Yeah destuffing is a fave activity with many of our guys. Please share a picture of your dog! What about him makes you think he is a basenji mix?
  • Hello Everyone :)

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Tell us about your Basenji. Jennifer
  • Hello everyone!

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Welcome Gracie's Mom and Gracie too! I don't see a B mix either. But she is very cute.
  • Hi everyone!!

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome to the forum!!! :)
  • Hello everyone

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Where in Ontario? I also live in Ontario and know of litters and puppies. Same thing as dmcarty. You can click on my name and then on my website, or go to the BCOC website @ http://www.basenjiclubofcanada.com/ Depending on where you live, I may know of someone close.
  • Hi everyone!!!!

    Member Introductions
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    22k Views
    T
    Our puppies are cousins!