Skip to content

Meet my adventurous boy

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Millie!

    Member Introductions
    32
    12 Votes
    32 Posts
    13k Views
    italeighaI
    Thank you, Rhonda. We will try not to get our feelings hurt that she isn't ears-back, tail-wagging at us all the time!
  • My boy Hank

    Moved Member Introductions
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    @eeeefarm said in My boy Hank: ... It will not upload if it the file is too big, so you may need to downsize it first. Yup. You might have to install an Image Resizer. I've had to resize most of the photos I've uploaded.
  • My Basenji boy, Gadget

    Member Introductions
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    ZandeZ
    Lovely looking boy - and so lucky to have found you as his forever home !
  • Meet Binary

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Meet Moby

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    16k Views
    Q
    That is so interesting…! The Pom no doubt contributed the curly tail, the Pointer the height and the Maltese the colour ;-) But, super cute boy (and he can still have a lift in Moby the Poochmobile!)
  • Meet my boys Shaka & Yoda from SF.

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    lvossL
    Your boys are part of the reason I have basenjis! When I was researching the breed, I attended the Basenji Club of Northern California's Specialty Show and one of your boys spent nearly the entire show in my lap. After that day, I knew I would at some point bring home a basenji and the following spring, I did just that. Nicky, turned 14 years old this past December.