Skip to content

Does anyone have a link to that Basenji Canine Freestyle Video?

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • What is YOUR Basenji like?

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    so I just got back to this forum and began reading through some threads, what was issheforme final decision for getting a basenji?
  • Fun video

    Basenji Training
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    krunzerK
    This was really funny. I could just see B's trying to decorate a tree. Hmmm….there would be a fight over the garland, all of the ornaments would be a chew toy/ball to chase around the house. There would be no lower limbs on the bottom of the tree and the presents (like mine) are missing corners of wrapping paper......
  • Geriatric Basenji

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    The cold probably made her stiffer than usual, so a small misstep might cause a fall. Glucosamine kept my old girl going for several years, good luck with your oldie.
  • Agility Video

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    lvossL
    I have been a bit of chicken about entering a competition. I think I am going to give one a try either this May or June. I am going to start in CPE because their level 1 should be a good place for me the novice handler and Rio my novice dog.
  • Basenji Clothing

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    10k Views
    JalaJ
    I use this brand: http://www.weatherbeeta.com/ The cover I have for Jala (standard female) is 40cm or 16" (neck to tail measurement). This cover is really warm and waterproof. Subaruthie, the hoodies you made look so cool! :) [image: attachment_p_23194_0_img_0660.jpg] [image: attachment_p_23194_1_img_0659.jpg]
  • Apu Basenjis

    Basenji Training
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I started with a cat toy with a pl bag tied on the end to see if they would be interested before i went any further. The I used an old fishing rod with rope tied from there. Kind of worked the same as a lunge whip. (I'm too cheap to buy one if I don't absolutely need one)