Skip to content

New camera new pics!!!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera, lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Love the pictures. Boys look great nice coats I like them all but I like the come on look catch me if you can. I like Buna looking up at you like come on mom you and Ryan need to run with us. The boys look so happy I can see they had tons of fun. Rita Jean
  • Jackpot - new pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    wendyW
    Those are great pics! Kit leaves her bed where it is but she drags the cat's bed over to wherever she feels like sleeping at the time.
  • New pics of Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    Love those pictures! Mirtillo is quite the social butterfly!! :p
  • Some New Pics

    Locked Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    16k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    Beautiful pictures!!!
  • New Jack Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    JalaJ
    he's adorable! :D :)
  • New pics of Beeji

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    jys1011J
    Good Job CherylWordWeaver!! He looks very calm too me :D :D What a good boy. I knew the long walk would work for him. It's just a practical way to let them let out their energy & come home to relax….most time HA HA :D