Skip to content

About time i say hello

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • First Time Basenji Owner! Hello from Connecticut!

    Member Introductions
    24
    3 Votes
    24 Posts
    10k Views
    M
    Thank you for going to a responsible breeder and I believe that your pup is related to my Basenjis. Have you registered the pup yet? and if not or so, remember to sent the registration number and sire / dam to Zande...and AKC registration name for her pedigree site...http://www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com/
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    Welcome and so sorry to hear about the health issues of your two B's…. Thank you for opening up your home to them... And Thank Goodness we now have DNA tests for Fanconi so that no Basenji ever has to suffer with this horrible affliction.
  • Saying hello

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Welcome to the forum! Maybe we will see you out and about! Kismet and humans!
  • Hello again… long time, no "see".

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Mind you, Bella was a surprise birthday gift from my husband. He wanted a boxer, but I wanted a smaller dog (he said he wasn't getting either). He went to a pet store:( and saw my girl… and fell in love with her!:eek: He arranged everything and proceeded to tell me we were going out and it was a surprise for my birthday. He blindfolded me:cool: and took me there and I didn't know where I was going until I walked into the store. I was asked to guess what my present was... then told to close my eyes while they got her. I didn't know until they put her in my arms who my sweetie girl was going to be.:D How could I resist this beautiful little Basenji baby bundle of joy! I never even imagined it would be a Barkless African dog. I don't approve of puppy mills or encourage them, "backyard breeders" either. But at that very moment these thoughts were further in the back of my mind:rolleyes: ...
  • Peony & Dojo would like to say Hello!!

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    SchouiffyS
    No confirmed plans, as of yet. But they should solidify with in the next few weeks. We have been thinking of "wintering" in Berlin until February. We also we'll be in Münich visiting some friends. I'm really excited to go, since there are so many more B's in Germany than Switzerland. In fact Lycia's father, C-Quest's Echo of Eldorado is there as well. =)
  • Saying hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    We will love to see photos when you can get them on line, and if you have any issues with your rescue b, we are here to help. Welcome!