Skip to content

So many pics of Kiora you'll go insane

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Congo's Christmas Pic!

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Q
    That is a gorgeous card! What a lovely 'butter wouldn't melt' picture…
  • Nilo's Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Thank you VERY much for your comments, they made Nilo & I very happy :):):)
  • I'll catch…

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    I never bothered with the laser things as Gossy goes for anything that moves across the floor – narrow flashlight beams, rainbows from the prism, hand shadows, reflections off somthing, etc. When I go down into the laundry room, she zooms past me to get in and chase the nasty shadows before they can get me. :D
  • Some pics of Kiora

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    We all love our dogs, be they PB, mixes or maybes…. I think the main thing we all have in common is that we want to learn how to read our dogs so we can be the best humans they can own.
  • Max (with many pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Cute dog. There's something about the eyes that don't quite make basenji but a nice dog regardless.
  • New Pic's Of Sandie…

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    SunnyS
    No Jill Im Sunny… Is real name tho :) ...Sandie is the barooooo !!!! (giggles).. :p