Skip to content

CT-Newington-Young PB Tri Female-In Shelter

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • FL-Miami-Possible PB Trindle Female B-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    I am surprised that BT Rescue in FL does not have any potential adopter(s) interested in a young female! I am glad I do not live close as I would want to bring her home although looks too active for my older Bs. Jennifer
  • FL-Miami-Possible PB Tri Male in Shelter-Found as Stray

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    He has a docked tail and white on the back part of his body. He sure does look Basenji from the front! He has lost weight in the shelter-now weighs 16 lbs. He is still a good looking boy! Available for adoption today. Here is his new picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=441156625918746&set=a.217775651590179.64764.191859757515102&type=3&theater Jennifer
  • NC-Franklin-R&W Female Basenji-Looks PB-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    I didn't mean to imply anything negative about BRAT. I think they do amazing work. I was just saying that, according to the shelter, BRAT wasn't going to be able to take the mixed puppy. I understand why they can't; it's just so sad to think of all those homeless little guys. He looks more like a terrier mix to me, but he's a cutie whatever he is, and I hope he finds a wonderful home. Fingers crossed for Mama B, too. I think a curly haired Basenji would be adorable!
  • KY Hopkinsville-PB Female B in Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • TX-Female Senior Tri PB-In Dallas Area Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    10 in basenji years is not too old - Digital's best year ever as an agility comeptitor was as a 10 year old. This little girl could still give someone the best years of her life.
  • TX-Possible B Mix or PB B-Young Tri F

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    I would guess maybe Rat terrier, no tail. We have a friend with a Rat who looks almost like my Nicky, except bigger!