Skip to content

Looking for adult female Basenji

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for Adult Male Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    10k Views
    D
    @elbrant thanks!
  • Looking for young adult Basenji in AZ

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I just found out about Tucson last week nd this week we have company from out of town otherwise we would have gone. I will be checking with the two breeders I've found in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. I'll keep looking for a rescue. Thx
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Also, contact Pam Hamilton with Camp Basenji. She is in Florida, but has several lovely females. Most of her rescues are not posted because people get fixed on a dog's photo and often it isn't the right dog. She is superb as helping get a good match. http://www.campbasenji.org/
  • Looking for Female Basenji pup! UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Please do plenty of research before making a decision to have a Basenji. Where are you in the UK? - if near to me you are welcome to visit my Basenjis and talk Basenji talk. I'm no longer breeding but I think it's important to visit Basenji homes before making decisions. As Benkura says there don't seem to be any female pups available at present. The plus of that is that you've plenty of time to see as many Basenjis as you can. Most breeders are like me and would be pleased for you to visit with their Basenjis.
  • Looking for Female Basenji Puppy!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    21k Views
    S
    Your in for a lot of fun with a new puppy. Lots of missed sleep as well.
  • Looking for an adult Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    How about an almost 1-1/2 yr old black/white B-mix? Nahhh - I can't do it . . . sorry - forget it !??