Skip to content

Basenji Wanted in Cheshire, UK

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Basenji in the UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    Email me privately. Address in websites in signature block. I have had in excess of 100 enquiries since lockdown. The world has gone mad for puppies of all breeds. You are unlikely to find one this breeding season. Some breeders are already filling up lists for spring of 2022. Your research will have shown you that Basenjis are once a year girls. In the northern hemisphere this means most of them whelp around November or December
  • Montreal Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    ZandeZ
    @emilia 19 puppies from 2 litters ! You have to be joking - or the Moms have set a new record for litter size !
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    @hyacinthe Have you found a Besenji? I have a 5-month old male Besenji that I need to re-home.
  • I am wanting to buy a Basenji puppy in UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Contact the breeders from the Basenji Club of Great Britain: http://basenjiclubofgb.org/breeders.php I agree with wizard, males and females have various temperaments.
  • Wanted...Retired Basenji...

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    funnybunnyF
    @Dsims1976 really should contact BRAT - i didnt want togo through the puppy stage as well- and hes been such a pussy cat!!! i got my 2 year old basenji to accompany my other boy and hes been awesome!!!!
  • Wanted Basenji in Pennsylvania

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    23k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    I just posted two pics of Sakari in 'My baby Bisa' photo album. Will give you an idea of the JRT / B mix she was … She was a terrific dog BUT she DID shed like crazy!!!!