Skip to content

FOUND-MO-St. Joseph-Brindle Female-Probably PB-In Shelter

Lost and Found Basenjis

Suggested Topics

  • Brindle found with invisible collar

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    11k Views
    Q
    …and, even more worryingly, that they might not be able to get back...
  • Brindle intact male found- Cincinnati

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    I am not sure what happened but my message posted twice! Jennifer
  • LOST-IN-Indianapolis-R&W Female PB-On Facebook

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    A response on the Facebook page stated that this dog is still lost! Jennifer
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    ?
    Oh my goodness! an amazing article here at www.basenjiforums.com. Thanks Nevertheless I'm experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don?t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss problem? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx WONDERFUL Post. google backlinks backlink service link building services seo tools google backlinks backlink service edu links link building services edu links google backlinks edu links
  • Found- R/W Female- Ocala FL

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    jdurdenJ
    She does have a micro chip. The dog's name is MOXIE (the same as my male) and the chip ID # is - ID#A039298. I spoke to the center yesterday and they have not been able to contact anyone at the associated telephone number but will continue to try.
  • FOUND - Female Basenji in Minnesota

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    L
    Houndmom, I'm sure that if someone is looking for her, they already notified the HS and other shelters in the area or will soon. I wish I could take her if her family doesn't find or want her back. It just hasn't been the same without Dot in our life. Keep those IGs safe! I'm glad you found the forum. From Alicia in Ohio