Skip to content

What is the best basenji puppy collar?

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • Adding a puppy…

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    12k Views
    dmeyD
    Im not sure what DEFRA is but I read somewhere that the quarantine and all that had been lifted in great Britain… Not sure.. Anyway, I'm not sure if they do.. But dogs are imported into Brittain all the time, especially show dogs, I don't think it would be tool difficult. cheers happy New Year!
  • Possible Fake Ads for Basenji Puppies

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Hello, yes I nearly got taken in by one posting in the UK with the same green background and advertised for ?300. They said they would ship the puppy unseen, very strange. Buyers beware.
  • Basenji Pup!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    crazybones16C
    is there any chance someone could post me the link please
  • Puppy Checklist

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    27k Views
    eeeefarmE
    My Basenji doesn't have slaves, he has staff! :) And he lets us know when our work isn't up to snuff.
  • What best for puppy food?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    One of the reasons that I rotate the food is that then you really do not have to change slowly or at least that is what I find. I change every three months to a different food going between Wellness, California Natural, EVO, Fromms, etc… you get the picture. That way they are used to constant change (also adding in veggies and fruits both raw and steamed along with yams, etc). If I am on the road and need food for the B's then I never have to worry that I will not be able to find what I am feeding them at present... as they are used to change...
  • Vitamins for Puppies? Best food? Help!!!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    10k Views
    ManahM
    @dmcarty: Congrats on your 1 year cancer free. My mom had Breast Cancer in 1973 and tomorrow she will celebrate her 91st Birthday! Hope your outcome is as good! :) Wow, that's just great to hear; congratulations!