Skip to content

Naked basenji in the cold snow!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • When it snows … make your own snow balls.

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Very cute, lol.
  • Snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @basi: The snow had gone by the following day so it didn't stay for long thank goodness. Yes Bele is doing very well. She is now fully housetrained (I love Basenjis for that) but still wakes up at 5 am to go out:rolleyes: My mum is flying over from the UK in 2 1/2 weeks so I will see what she thinks of her, though she likes her from the pics that I have sent to her so heres hoping:) How is Mirtillo doing? Hope your mother likes her in real life as well! Nice that she is fully housetrained now! Mirtillo is also doing well. He only peed in the house once, which is great. I have to get out of bed around 5.30 am every morning. Mirtillo is still sleeping then.. but just in case..
  • Snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    @jys1011: Although we have enough fence to put some 'senji silhouettes & signs ;) You got it.;)
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.