Skip to content

Not my dog but cool pic!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Bullying dogs - dog psychology questions

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    Well, the lab I mentioned (chocolate overweight one) almost took me out by slamming into my knee. I commented loudly " he better not insure my knee!" No comment from the owner. Others were keeping an eye on this over exhuberant dog too. Many peeps were standing behind a bench for protection. What really bugs me is that the park has very visible signs when you enter it that say you must have control of your dog.
  • Who is this dog?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    BenkuraB
    I think I know!!! I think it's Dutch - Abotere's Zahir for Hicel. Oh dear, I speak to this dog at every show :o
  • Teaser dog

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Goofy dog…

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Hahaha. Keoki seems like such a character!
  • Dog Run

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    VanessaV
    $2000.00 for astro turf!!! Wow! I've seen that short green carpet which looks like grass and that works really well. I don't think its called astro turf though since it is much shorter. You can find it at camping stores or even Home Depo. Its not really that expensive and it is easy to clean with a hose.
  • Teaser dog

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    When Cory and Jayden get into something special (in their eyes) that they suspect they aren't supposed to have, they go and hide in a chair so they can examine it and chew it in private. There is no "Let's go show Mom!". Often Cory will rat Jayden out. She will make such a fuss that I've learned to recognize her "tattling" ruckus. If I want to get on the computer, I have to secure them in the room with me or put them outside. If not, Jayden WILL find something for them to get into. He is tall for a basenji and I swear he can use his front paws like hands! Pat