• First Basenji's

Hehe, I actually ran into Hobbes' mom about a week before they got Billie, then his dad about a week after they they returned her. He did mention that it was a little too crazy having two young Basenjis in the house.

I feel very lucky to have such a mellow, "mature" Basenji. laugh But part of me definitely envies those of you who get to live with multiple B's! Someday, perhaps…

• There are trials in February in Hollister, February 25th and 26th. Check out the events on www.norcalbasenjis.org

LOL about "wild"… now keep in mind if she was just in season that will sometimes cause what we call "blue funk" and the bitches are a bit Post PMS... and quieter...

My two girls are way different for 8 wks during and after being in season. They then go back to normal racing, chasing, wreslting, with each other just about 24/7

• Well, we've already fallen in love even if she is actually in a "blue funk" 🙂
    I think having two young Bs in the house is actually better because they keep each other company. I find myself getting more work done! It also helps that we have a big backyard as Hobbes' parents do not. They have plenty of space to go wild!

• Yes, for sure a big yard helps…..

Suggested Topics